Thursday, January 13, 2011

Rain Forest Foundation game

This game is obviously educational. The first part of the game is them telling you rain forest facts. The game lost my attention immediately with the little educational facts. after they tell you the story you press play game once again. The controls are pretty easy with just jump and duck. They then try and get you to give them your email and information which upsets me. I just want to play a game not give all my information. But they are successful in getting their point across that the rainforest needs to be saved and they need OUR help. The game is not that much fun in my opinion because the gravity is weird with jumping and i was frustrated by the time i got to the game. They could have improved the game by not pushing their message so hard on the player.

http://www.rainforestfoundationuk.org/congojones

No comments:

Post a Comment